The Solopreneur Leap
A 6-Week virtual program designed to help you make the solopreneur leap by accessing more clarity, confidence and inspiration. In this small group format, you will tap into natural momentum, engaged action and discover what it takes for you to create a life and business that reflects your highest potential.
You ALREADY have everything you need to succeed, to have impact, to connect and to make it work
Many people dream of creating a business and/or working for themselves yet they never take the leap. In our work with individuals, we see that often the only thing keeping people from making this leap is having a misconception about what is needed for success. It can look like we need the perfect plan, the perfect vision or the “right” idea or way. We get immobilized by fear that we’re not ready, that we don’t know how to get clients or we wonder if we really have what it takes to make it work. It starts to look hard and we get insecure.
It turns out that the same things that are at the heart of a successful business are also at the heart of a successful leap. People misunderstand and think experience, skills and competencies determine success. So, they spend time and lots of money on getting the right training and certifications. But even after all this training they still hesitate to move forward.
The real key to making it work, to growth and success has less to do with those things and more to do with understanding the real source of performance and doing well. The REAL SOURCE of success, creativity, inspired ideas, getting out there and getting clients, lies within. When we SEE this, we naturally access NEW LEVELS OF POTENTIAL. We are more willing to get in over our heads, to make the leap, and as a result experience ourselves and what’s possible for us in new and fulfilling ways.
When you understand how to access these innate capabilities you will naturally connect more to your true nature. You will experience fresh insights and tap into new levels of engagement, momentum and results…the keys to a successful leap.
Inspiration, shifts in perception, new ideas, creativity and flow are internal states. THESE are the source of inspiration and results.
This IS for you if…
- You have a secret or not so secret desire to create a business that funds your life doing what you love
- You fantasize about working for yourself and you have great ideas for your business but you’re not sure if the time is now or how to start
- You know what you want to do but haven’t made the leap because you’re worried you won’t have what it takes
- Maybe you even have a few clients but you’re not sure you can grow and sustain enough work
- You’re willing to put in the work and engage in creating your business
- You are ready to follow your inner promptings, engage, experiment, see where the momentum leads and see what emerges
This is NOT for you if…
- If you’re looking for a structured process to discover your talents, find your strengths or define your purpose
- You don’t like your current job and are looking for a way out
- It just sounds cool to own your own business
The Solopreneur Leap
Benefits of Participation:
- Live coaching and inspiration
- Experience a deeper connection with your True Nature and deepen your understanding of how this supports you moving forward with your business
- Gain insights and inspiration from the collective wisdom of the group
- Increase your confidence and your readiness
- Connect to natural states of creativity and engagement
- Develop your capacity to be more comfortable on your growth edge
- Learn to navigate being present to what is while creating what’s new
- Allow your wisdom to emerge above the noise of self doubt
- 6 week program starting Monday, January 15th, 2018
- Weekly live 90 minute webinars hosted by Barb Patterson & Rohini Ross including coaching, support and feedback specific to your situation
- Calls take place every Monday from 12pm-1:30pm PT / 3pm-4:30pm ET / 8pm-9:30pm UK
- Jan 15th, Jan 22nd, Jan 29th, Feb 5th, Feb 12th & Feb 19th
- Private Facebook group to interact and get on the spot support and inspiration from others
- One-on-One intake call with either Barb or Rohini
- Class limited to 25 participants
Why Rohini and Barb?
Through understanding these principles and letting their authentic nature take the lead, they have experienced new capability, potential and impact, often taking them beyond what they thought was possible in their own work and life.
© The Solopreneur Leap | Created by Bonnie Jarvis